• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello from Tennessee

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grozar

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Greg Rozar
i Have been a member for a few years now. Lost my password and could never get it reset. The new site launch gave me the opportunity to get beck on. I have several in the shop, some run some do not. A lot of projects. How many many other members are from Tennessee? I am in middle Tennessee, just a few miles from Fayetteville.

Greg - Welcome back. Glad your were able to get back on. I'm not in TN anymore, but loved it when I was stationed at Arnold Air Force Base and we lived in Tullahoma. Passed through Fayetteville several times when we went to Huntsville. I miss that area, especially as it gets colder in Minnesota!

i Have been a member for a few years now. Lost my password and could never get it reset. The new site launch gave me the opportunity to get beck on. I have several in the shop, some run some do not. A lot of projects. How many many other members are from Tennessee? I am in middle Tennessee, just a few miles from Fayetteville.
I am madison just outside of nashville. Also just joined with 782 and 682. Both need tlc.

Here are a few pictures of some of my Cubs(The ones that run). The 1572 and 782D are restored. The 782D has a turbo. I have owed the 1572 since 1998.

IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG
IMG_4179.JPG
IMG_4741(1).JPG

I'm in Chattanooga
Have a 104 I bought new in 1968
also 124 and 106

Greg, welcome back. I'm in west tn. Brighton, small town around Covington, 40 miles north of Memphis. Only have an older model Cub 76, but several other of the green with the old kohler cast iron ranging from 10-16 hp.

Latest posts

Back