• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Hello from Tennessee

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

grozar

displayname
Greg Rozar
i Have been a member for a few years now. Lost my password and could never get it reset. The new site launch gave me the opportunity to get beck on. I have several in the shop, some run some do not. A lot of projects. How many many other members are from Tennessee? I am in middle Tennessee, just a few miles from Fayetteville.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Greg - Welcome back. Glad your were able to get back on. I'm not in TN anymore, but loved it when I was stationed at Arnold Air Force Base and we lived in Tullahoma. Passed through Fayetteville several times when we went to Huntsville. I miss that area, especially as it gets colder in Minnesota!

wh cc guy

i Have been a member for a few years now. Lost my password and could never get it reset. The new site launch gave me the opportunity to get beck on. I have several in the shop, some run some do not. A lot of projects. How many many other members are from Tennessee? I am in middle Tennessee, just a few miles from Fayetteville.
I am madison just outside of nashville. Also just joined with 782 and 682. Both need tlc.

grozar

displayname
Greg Rozar
Here are a few pictures of some of my Cubs(The ones that run). The 1572 and 782D are restored. The 782D has a turbo. I have owed the 1572 since 1998.

IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG
IMG_4179.JPG
IMG_4741(1).JPG

hdeloach

displayname
Herbert C DeLoach
I'm in Chattanooga
Have a 104 I bought new in 1968
also 124 and 106

gmeador

displayname
Robert G Meador
Greg, welcome back. I'm in west tn. Brighton, small town around Covington, 40 miles north of Memphis. Only have an older model Cub 76, but several other of the green with the old kohler cast iron ranging from 10-16 hp.