• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

hello from northern nj

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles germer

displayname
charles g
old time master auto/ope mechanic now retired, i have 4 classic cubs and 2 new mtd made fakes . i run a 52 foot charter boat .licensed by the coast guard as 100 ton master near coastal

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!
Tell us more about the boat, and what you do with it too. Pics would be great also.

i don't own only operate it for the owner, boat wise it's a 1988 ocean yachts super sport, flybridge, twin cat C18A 1150 hp diesel that push it to 35 knots top end, we fish the hudson canyon area for tuna and sword mostly
have to find the photos of the old 100 series machines somewhere on a old PC, as everything has been in cold storage for 11 years since my brother past and i lost interest ,
for a note the zero turn i got 2 years ago to replace the 2008 LT1050, love the kawasaki over the old discontinued SV kohler twin

Attachments

• boat tp2a.jpg
    boat tp2a.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • new and old cadets 1.jpg
    new and old cadets 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200628_145458.jpg
    20200628_145458.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 0
  • new cadet lt 1050 003.JPG
    new cadet lt 1050 003.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • top priority  3.jpg
    top priority 3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
i don't own only operate it for the owner, boat wise it's a 1988 ocean yachts super sport, flybridge, twin cat C18A 1150 hp diesel that push it to 35 knots top end, we fish the hudson canyon area for tuna and sword mostly
have to find the photos of the old 100 series machines somewhere on a old PC, as everything has been in cold storage for 11 years since my brother past and i lost interest ,
for a note the zero turn i got 2 years ago to replace the 2008 LT1050, love the kawasaki over the old discontinued SV kohler twin
Ahh, the Ocean... A fake Post

Weren't you part of "the club" years back?? I remember you name... from here or "across the street".. In any event nice to see you here.

Weren't you part of "the club" years back?? I remember you name... from here or "across the street".. In any event nice to see you here.
YES about a decade back, sorry old age and new email addresses i couldn't remember my old log in formation

I was pretty sure I remembered you. Nice to see you again. Looks like you're having fun with boats too.

That's some gooooood eating there! Good grilled tuna is probably my favorite fish. Always try to get some every time I go to Hatteras Island.

Latest posts

Back