• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello from Down Under. 🦘

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Gourlay

displayname
Aussie Bruce
Hi Everyone, Nice to become a member of this site, and looking forward to gaining lots of knowledge. As title suggests i am down in Australia and little to no cub cadets around. 1000 with k241 motor let conrod go last year but i had a major seizure and lost alot of memory so getting back up and running has been hard. I believe with help from everyone here the road to mowing won't be to far away. Again thank you for having me.
20160908_193131.jpg

Thanks everyone for the welcomes..
How i got it to 6 months later.. but still working on it after a break of nearly a year.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1476917532891.jpg
    FB_IMG_1476917532891.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 20161008_000549.jpg
    20161008_000549.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 233
Bruce, WELCOME! Nice job on the 1000.

I believe we now have two members from Australia.

Just a quick question and probably not the correct place to ask. Mine being a QL 1000 wondering which section i ask questions about my cub cadet?
IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum or IH Cadet Lawn Tractors?
New to the whole classification of the cub cadets.

The "IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum" to be exact.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

The other forum member from Australia is Graeme Tatchell, user name gtatchell.
Thank you, yes i have read a couple of his posts but couldn't remember his name and thank you for pointing me in to correct direction kmcconaughey much appreciated.

Hey Bruce - welcome aboard, or should I say under-board. You found the right place to get details on your tractor. Just ask away in the IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
They just find another resting place (even down under)

I haven't actually researched about them here in Australia due to lack of parts, but now that my interest has come back i will. I haven't been able to find stickers or badges here hence the painted strips. Was going to try paint IH and side lettering but might try cost of bringing some down under. And yes they did for bigger tractors lots of old ones around.

Last edited:
Back