• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello from Canada - Pacific North West

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remote

I live near Vancouver, BC. I have a Cub Cadet 80 which I'm considering restoring.
I've also owned various vintage John Deere, as well as newer Craftsman, Kubota, MTD tractors. I sold all of them except I still have a Craftsman. I regret selling the vintage JD's.
I hope that this Cub Cadet 80 will be a keeper. It needs a lot of work.
I hope to learn and perhaps contribute to this forum. Thanks for adding me.

Welcome! I just joined this forum recently with the purchase of my Cub Cadet 107. There is a very knowledgeable and welcoming bunch of folks here!

Pics are always appreciated as well if you have them!

Remote, WELCOME!
7F6C54B6-0467-4D20-9980-9F9A6CBE0F6C.gif

Years ago I had a Cadet Hydro 80 that I was going to fix up. Had too many other projects so it had to go. They are cute. I do have its gear drive sibling, a Cadet 76. The Spirit of 76 special model to be exact.

Back