• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello Everyone!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Taylor

My name is James Taylor, and I'm a newcomer to the world of Cub Cadets.

I'm a professional Engineer and Business Development Manager by day, and avid Diy Mechanic by night...

I own several older John Deere lawn tractors, but recently purchased my 1st IH Cub Cadet 106.

The IHCC is a true barn find, but I'm in the process of a total rebuild. If interested, you can follow me on YouTube @ Midwest Tool Review

Here's a few photos from when I picked up this gem (last weekend) to where we are at current day...

Attachments

• Cub1.jpg
    Cub1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Cub2.jpg
    Cub2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Cub3.jpg
    Cub3.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Cub4.jpg
    Cub4.jpg