• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello everyone

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keven White

My name is Keven. I've kind of inherited an international cub cadet from my late father in law. He purchased it a few years back and used it for his garden, I made a hitch for it and we used it to throw up rows. In trying to initially find out some information about it, but ultimately sell it because I don't have the time, or desire honestly, to mess with it. I'd rather it go to a home that will appreciate it and use it rather than sell it in a yard sale around here.
20220228_185058.jpg

Attachments

• 20220228_185050.jpg
    20220228_185050.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220228_185110.jpg
    20220228_185110.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
In trying to initially find out some information about it, but ultimately sell it because I don't have the time, or desire honestly, to mess with it.

Hello Keven, welcome to the forum. Are you going to have it fixed or restored before selling?

Hello Keven, welcome to the forum. Are you going to have it fixed or restored before selling?
Probably not, unless it takes a long time for someone to show interest. I've got a vast number of things that need my attention and this is extremely low on the list. I do have a mower deck that came with it.

Is there a specific section of this forum in which to list for sale? I've noticed the feed shows everything by time.

Thats an oldie thats seen some use. cool . Nothing that can be bought new today will last 1/2 as long as these cubs..
Agreed. It certainly did the job will for my father in law and his garden. He always beamed with pride talking about it, but unfortunately was physically unable to do any restoring and I just never could get the time.

Keven,
That is an original cub cadet. The first series ever made from 61' to 63.' You don't see these very often any more.
You shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

Last edited:
Back