• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello everyone

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Autry

I just bought a 100 a few days back, the good news is it has very little rust for being in eastern NC.
The rest of the news is not so good, (was supposed to be broke steering rod an no fire) , turned out busted steering box, gen didn"t work. Once i got fire turns out it has a stuck valve. Being retired i am really enjoying working on it though. I am looking forward to riding it, as i never get to ride the JD 110. She cuts grass 3 times a week around here. At least she don"t know how to use a 3 speed with a clutch (wink, wink)

Attachments

• IMG_3593.JPG
    IMG_3593.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for the welcome guys, i have her running now. Even got new tires, i found some fenders but they need paint bad ! I will try an paint them next week when it supposed to warm up. I"ll post another pic when i get it all done.

Back