• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello everybody

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Smith

I lost my password for a while, but now I have a new one. I still got notifications on my phone and have enjoyed reading them. I'm amazed how much information is on here. I enjoy reading them. Hope to get my 127 up and running this spring. Now I am working on the Farmall 140 that I inherited from my Dad. Retired now, how did I ever have time to go to work?

Dave, WELCOME Back!
wave.gif

Nice line up Brad. Love that front blade onthe 140. Have always wanted one.However I do have a rear one, good for dirt not so good for snow. We live in West Virginia. Occasionally we have deep snow.
My 140 is a 1961 model, grew up on it. Posting pictures is something I need to learn.

Back