Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Have Lathe , will travel...

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Looks very much like 9A similar to mine.
Wish I had some of those accessories on that board!
Thread counter in particular.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
I know right?!?! I can see the top of a shaper just where the back seat would be. Thinking it was a salesman showing off the wares.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
I know right?!?! I can see the top of a shaper just where the back seat would be. Thinking it was a salesman showing off the wares.
Mike. I think your right..salesman display. There's an elec.cord drapped over head so demo was possible and cleanup wouldn't be hard....I like imagination.The vehicle is a "woody " something ???

Stu

That is cool! I was a mechanical engineer for a company called Tigerstop, we made nc stops for chopsaws, and more complicatred systems as well. We had a large box truck fully set up with 5 or 6 machines with our stuff on them, it toured the country doing demos at wood and machine shops. Had its own on board generator to power everything, it was a bit of a challnge making everything work while the generator was making the whole truck vibrate.