• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Harvest time pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klindstedt

displayname
Kevin Lindstedt
My family no longer actively farms our land any more, but we still enjoy watching the farmer who leases the land - and sometimes he gives rides too!

Here is my Dad (on the right) and my daughter enjoying a ride as the corn was being picked. Mallory giggled everytime they went to the semi-truck to unload - she just got a kick out of watching the corn shoot out of the spout.

Hi-tech combine too - it tells the farmer the estimated yield as he is picking the corn. Yield was *way* down this year due to the drought.

31629.jpg

Attachments

• 31629.jpg
    31629.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 31629.jpg
    31629.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 194
Well, we used the old Massey for another year, but it'll be the last. The farmer I help just announced he's retiring :-(

We were more fotunate with the crop this year. My uncle's ground went 244bu/acre @ 15.9%. Most guys around here were dumping a good share of their crop in the bin with little or no drying. All the elevators have dumped millions of bushels of corn on the ground.
32328.jpg

Attachments

• 32328.jpg
    32328.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 32328.jpg
    32328.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 215

Latest posts

Back