• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Harlow Blunier

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
Over the past several years many of you have had a chance to meet my grandfather as he happily watched all of us crazy guys plow his ground under in Roanoke.

He died this evening at age 87 of congestive heart failure and complications from Parkinsens (SP?)after a fairly short (3 month) run of poor health.

He farmed all of his life, loved IH tractors (he was in the combine jump seat beside me this fall every minute that Steven III wasn't), and thoroughly enjoyed watching all of us at plow day etc......even to the point of buying his own 782 several years ago.

25943.jpg

Hi Steve and family. You have our condolences here from the Ortman family. We just lost my Grandma Ortman (the one that Kelly and I bought our house and 10 acres from) about two weeks ago. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Kent

Steve, very sorry to read about your grandfather.

Steve,
So sorry for your news about your Grandfather.
That picture is a great tribute. Four generations brought together by a piece of farmland. You've had a lot to share.

Steve-
Sorry to hear about Harlow.

I always got a kick out of seeing the permanent grin on his face at the plow events you hosted.

My prayers are with you..

Steve and Family...
Sorry to hear of your loss your in our thoughts and prayers...KURT

Big Steve and Steve- You have the condolances of the Simon family on the passing of your father and Grandfather.

Steve, Big Steve and family, sorry to hear about Harlow.

Back