• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

HAPPY 4TH of JULY!!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Happy Holiday 4th of July weekend!!
I'm a little late with this, we had most of the fleet out for a little sunshine yesterday.
image-04-07-20-08-21.jpeg
image-04-07-20-08-21-1.jpeg

Well, some only get used in the winter and fall, like the 1000 w/59A shredder and the snow throwers and blades.
4 of them spend most of their time in the enclosed trailer waiting for the next show, which are few and far between this year so far.
I mow a lot with the 108 & 44" deck and one of the 100's saw duty w/the cultivator this year and the 1650 I overhauled 2 years ago sports the tiller year round now that it's fit to use.

They don't just sit and rot away outside!!

I'll probably have a big freaking auction some day if this hobby??? gets too out of hand!!

Hey David - nice fleet you've got there. I noticed several Quiet Lines, and 1 in particular that has a front blade (unrestored) and skinny front tires. Is it the extremely rare 800 (which I believe was the lowest production IH model)?

Yeah Harry, In my dreams maybe!!Ha Ha!!
The 126 under the tree and the 104 beside it are my only real "show" cubs.
Well, those and maybe the 149 loader unit, but it gets used some around the place and at the cemetery.

None of those saw parade duty this year as I could find no drivers.

Happy Fourth of July to all! (Yeah, I'm late too.)

Nice collection! We deployed our gas simulator in the backyard since our parade was canceled :rant:

Latest posts

Back