• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

HALF CENTURY OF PROGRESS CC CORRAL

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dfrisk

displayname
Dennis Frisk
There's an ad in the July/August issue of Red Power magazine, they're having a special CC corral in honor of CC's 50th anniversary this year @ HCoP AGUST 25, 26, 27, & 28th at the RANTOUL National Aviation Center Airport, old Chanute Air Force Base in Rantoul, IL.

For general info the phone number is 217-595-5000, looks like they plan on a tractor drive and maybe even a tractor pull that CC's can take part in.

It's a GREAT show, always something you've never seen before displayed and in action. Typical show events are combining corn & soy beans, then fall tillage with period tractors from the 50's, 60's & 70's, some antiques also being used.

Last show's feature tractor was BIG BUD, this show's feature is Jon Kinzenbau's Double-Trouble twin 5020 JD articulated 4WD. Show is only held every-other year. http://www.halfcenturyofprogress.org/

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Dennis - Digger needs that bottom of the page as HIS bumper sticker !

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
I will be there on Friday and Sat.Bringing Original #682 and an 13,000 O.Also the 982TD and a 122 with a Haban sickle mower.Also will have the Limited edition CaseIH 2011 Ram 3500 Pickup.
See you there

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
I've seen Mike's bitchin' CASE/IH RAM, looks goooood! I'll be there on Saturday. The local club is chartering a bus trip down there. Leaving Woodstock Illinois at 6:00. $35. round trip if anyone is interested let me know.

Latest posts

Group builder