• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Half Century of Prgress August 22-25 2013 show.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfrisk

displayname
Dennis Frisk
It's a working tractor/combine/corn picker/plowing show all rolled into one. Many people consider it the best tractor show for ALL brands in the US. If you only go to one show a year, every other year it should be THIS show.

http://www.halfcenturyofprogress.com/

I plan on having the 2 bottom there!

I amy be down there on saturday with the McHenry County group

STEVE - Go "LOADED FOR BEAR" with your "982" & plow if you plan to plow. I only went to the second HCoP, 8 yrs ago, but I doubt things have changed. That ground pulls unbelievably hard. I'd say similar to PD #2. I saw some mighty stout tractors get "Humbled" when they dropped their plows in the ground that day. Guy had a really sharp 1030 CASE w/M&W turbo, and matching Case 6-16 semi-mtd plow, dropped the plow in the ground, poured the coal to the tractor and as soon as the plow got 4-5 inches in the ground the frt wheels came 5 ft up in the air. People standing within a couple feet of the furrow and on the plowed ground, and golf carts WAY too close went scattering. Somebody could have been killed!

I figured 2-16's would have been a good load on the M in 3rd gear (5 mph) down there. I know the Super H wouldn't have pulled it, well, maybe in 1st gear.

BOB OFF (formerly "Easy Bob", is on the demonstration committee and that year he had his sharp 856 w/ IH 720 5-16's there. I suspect that 856 was turned up just a bit!
Shift.gif

Back