• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

Greetings from Shane Singletary/Georgia

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Shane Singletary

Thanks for adding me. Cubs are a bit more scarce down her in mid/south Georgia. My son's and I tinker with old farm tractors and really love the Cubs. We have a 100,105,122,125,126,(2)127,147 and a 107 that needs an engine. Please feel free to contact me with any help, not to say I know it all but I do have some parts and may can provide some assistance.

Attachments

• Shane's Cubs.jpeg
    Shane's Cubs.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Tractor Collection 2.jpg
    Tractor Collection 2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 136

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
I think I know why they’re scarce near Shane.

Welcome!

Don Baldree

Thanks for adding me. Cubs are a bit more scarce down her in mid/south Georgia. My son's and I tinker with old farm tractors and really love the Cubs. We have a 100,105,122,125,126,(2)127,147 and a 107 that needs an engine. Please feel free to contact me with any help, not to say I know it all but I do have some parts and may can provide some assistance.
Shane: Nice collection. I am a fellow South Georgian, originally from Nashville Georgia. I am currently in the Atlanta area. I am basically just getting started, I have a 70, 102 & 126.

Shane Singletary

Thank you guys for all your kind words. Not sure how many I am going to get. I kind of want a 70 and maybe an original just for the historical relevance.

Cubbie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Welcome to the forums. Nice stash.