• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Greetings from North Central WV!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proud owner of a Cub Cadet 1862? Mower 54” deck. Bought this old girl to mow a Church lot and leave it in their outbuilding, the 18 HP Koehler starts/runs great but has some other problems mostly due to old age/lack of proper maintenance/and some modifications that look a little sketchy! Did not have a hood on it when I bought it, goes well forward but slow/weak reverse. Trying to get maintenance items back to good order, might need advice from the Forum on other issues!

My second Cub was an 1862, my first a 149. I can't remember what I paid for it but I do remember it had 68 hours on it and I believe a 44 inch deck. Power steering, I was in heaven. My next Cub was my first Super, a 1872 with the 60 inch Haban. The 1862 and others in this series were known as the Cyclops, because of the single headlight lens, Great tractors

Welcome, Ed. Is she still mowing?

Back