• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Greetings From Georgia

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon Paul

Thanks much for the add and look forward to learning from everyone here. I have a '64 CC 100 that is roughly 95% or better original that has been sitting for many years. I know a couple things have been changed like the steering wheel and exhast, but original parts will be put back on. The tractor was given to me several years ago and I now have time to restore it properly. I have ordered several things including a manual and decals to name a few. I have a 48" mower deck but would like to add a tiller and even though it may be hard or if it would work on this tractor, a DACO front end loader attachment. Really enjoy researching this thing and excited about the restoration too.

1670815302461.png

Shannon, WELCOME! I believe that you mean DANCO loader. The model RD1000 is the one that would fit your 100.

Danco RD1000.jpg

I did a bit of a double take on your name, we used to have a Shannon Pohl back in the early years of this forum (late 1990's-early 2000's) and I thought he had returned.

Welcome to the forum! Great tractor to start with. You will want more soon! :errrr:
I would love to have a loader also, but they are very hard to find. A little easier to find if you have "LARGE pockets"! :feint:

Welcome Paul,
From beautiful Resaca beach,Ga. Hope you enjoy the forum There are helpful People and information for your project. Vendor’s at the top of the page have many parts new and used. There’s also a forum to buy and sell from members. Enjoy your research and restoration project.

Thanks much for the add and look forward to learning from everyone here. I have a '64 CC 100 that is roughly 95% or better original that has been sitting for many years. I know a couple things have been changed like the steering wheel and exhast, but original parts will be put back on. The tractor was given to me several years ago and I now have time to restore it properly. I have ordered several things including a manual and decals to name a few. I have a 48" mower deck but would like to add a tiller and even though it may be hard or if it would work on this tractor, a DACO front end loader attachment. Really enjoy researching this thing and excited about the restoration too.
Welcome, Shannon. Glad to have you here!
You're going to find a ton of information for your research. Good luck with the restoration. Is this a winter project?

Latest posts

Back