• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Greetings all the way from France, or I should say Bonsoir!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
displayname
CharlieBhoy67
Hi guys,

I'm Irish but moved to France 2 years ago from Scotland, where I spent most of my life, with my wife and 3 kids. I decided to join this forum as when we bought our house here I bought the guys lawnmower as well which is a Cub Cadet RZT 50 about 10 years old.

Every time I search on a question regarding my mower the only answers seem to come from the States so I thought I'd best join a forum here!

As with all these things, after a year things have started to go wrong and I'd like to try and fix them myself rather than find a garage to do it as my French isn't great yet!

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully getting some help/pointers. What's the best section of the forum to post my questions, is it just a General one or is there a specific technical one?

Welcome to the forum Charlie. Enjoy! What area of France you are in?

Back