• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Greeting from Central North Carolina!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel Cox

I have acquired a Cadet 60 (slightly disassembled) and a running Cadet 75. I have seen them mentioned in the Wanted section here, but, fortunately for me, the person posting there felt they were too far away. I, however, only needed 45 minutes to get there.
I have a little girl that watches me while I mow with a '41 Farmall BN and I wanted to have something that would be a neat toy for me and that she could use in a handful of years when she gets big enough to reach a clutch pedal but before I felt okay to sit her on a tractor. Since I have another little girl coming soon, this duo was just too good to pass up.
01.jpg
05.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited.

John, I'm sorry you missed out, but I'm glad I found them. The 75 took fresh gas and a battery and is running. Little bit of gum in the carb, but it has run better each time I've cranked it. In my first look overs, I don't see that the 60 is too far away from doing the same thing.

wh cc guy, I hope they will. Worst case is they don't and I get to play with them!

I really don't need another old equipment sickness. The IH/Farmall bug has a good hold on me, too, but it seems that I'm in good company so far with this Cadet thing.

Back