• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Great deals available on CCs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbertalotto

displayname
Rberrtalotto
Just cruising Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist I'm finding all kinds of good deals on CC tractors....One that really got my attention is a 782 for $200 and close by. I'd post a few of them for others but it is against the rules here.

I'm finding a lot as well - a 682 with hub caps, deck in good shape, $550.
Found a white and yellow 782 with hub caps, 460 Trac Vac, 44" deck (said deck is to rusty to save) and a narrow frame 44" deck - all for $500.
129 with deck for $325, 100 with deck for $300...

I believe people are starting to part with some things now that the Covids had everyone out of work for awhile and since they were out of work it was decided the best way to spend their time was going to the stores everyday for TP and other stuff to hoard...

They come in two styles here in NC. The pretty reasonable priced ones and some outrageously priced ones that seem to stay on CL forever.

Back