• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Graham Antique Tractor & Machinery Club Show

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmiracle

displayname
Clark Miracle
The Graham Antique Tractor & Machinery Club has their annual show the last Saturday of April yearly. About 50 tractors showed this year, but only two garden tractors, (both CC's). If enough show up we could get a garden tractor class for the pulls/show inaugurated!

The show is held at Fort Richardson State Park, located in Jacksboro, Texas

Some pics from this year-

238389.jpg

This pretty Farmall Cub backed in next to me in the morning

238390.png

A little while later this Cub creation pulled in next to me- a Cub Cadet and Farmall Cub hybrid. It was the other Garden tractor.

238391.png

Around 10:30 the pulls started. They weren't competitive, but fun to watch.

238392.png

Most comfortable seat around!

238393.png

There was a parade/drive around to all the campsites in the park. It was an hour drive, and the Cub Cadet kept up with it's larger brethren well.

238394.jpg

Here we are lined up in front of the lunch hall. Complimentary fajitas were served to the drivers!

Latest posts

Back