• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Got the fever bad???

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcmeen

displayname
Bryan D. McMeen, Keeper of the Holy Hy-Tran
Why else would I have sent the aluminum back cover and faceplate from my phone off to Travis' powder coating guy?
bouncy.gif

34678.jpg

34679.jpg

34680.jpg

34681.jpg

34682.jpg

Nice match I'd say!

Sorry Bryan,
You got it bad! I don't think they make a pill for that. Maybe playin' in the dirt somplace could help.

<font size="-2">Hint, Hint Kelsey and 22, Kelsey and 22, Kelsey and 22.............</font>

Tom -

I noticed a another small field on the west side of Kelsey yesterday a bit north of me. I just noticed it yesterday - how long have I lived here?? Geez...

Damn Bryan! Pretty slick!

A local field would be nice! It's not looking good for me on Friday.

Rick M. -

Them Europeans always get the slick phones first - it's not sold here. It's the latest version of the V600 - has a 512MB MicroSD inside - waiting for the 1GBs to be more readily available
proud.gif

Yeah, I'd kill to plow up something local. Hey Tom, I don't suppose anyone at Lake county still has a farm?

Back