• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Got lucky this morning. The moon was straight above me (moon time for hunting was 6:25)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenovick1

AA264E8A-A81E-4CE4-8439-368287D9B7B4.jpeg

Very nice, congratulations! I count 9 points? Do you think the G3 on the left beam was broken while in the velvet, or just polished more rounded? The bases of the antlers sure have some nice mass. Best of all, venison for the freezer! :drool:

Tony yes!! Did you say walk the streets. This deer last night was walking to the Penguin console arena . The USS Steel building a block away. In one of the oldest cities in the country. Black Bears are here too!

Nice rack zoom in. That’s what she said. lol. Rut is in full swing. The think he was going to the strip club in the hill District. Hah! LOL

Kraig he’s an 11 point. Not that it matters. I won’t shoot the young ones. I thought that he broke that after i Smacked him with the Rage broadhead. Because he came by me at 25 yards. I was in the stand for 15 min. Kinda happened fast. After i put the rage in the cage. He bolted don the hill. Hit a tree. And flipped about 2-3 times head over heels. It was pretty intense. So i just thought that’s how he broke it. Everyone else thinks it was already broken. But i had blood on my hands after dressing him. And bone is so porous. I just thought it soaked it up and made it look old and not whiter.

Tony that Buck was in the middle of the city Pgh Pa.. And there is still 3 rivers around him. Love to show you guys the full video. But i did think i could figure out how to get it in this forum
Haha, I was thinking Pittsburgh PENNSYLVANIA. No deer roaming those streets, I wouldn't think.

Latest posts

Back