• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Google Sign In Popup

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken farmer52

displayname
farmer52
What's with the Google sign-in pop-up? It started showing yesterday. It appears on other forums and I can't get it to stop. Very annoying!

Just look on that pop up and see if it las login under it? Or you could stay logged in and it would not happen.
I've noticed it on some things last night and today also. And I've seen it on other things like shopping pages.

I did log out to test it, and that feature did not show for me.

I get this popup when not logged in.
crap.jpg

Since I don't own a CC and not a real contributor I will quit visiting until I get a CC. So far I have not found a nice 1772 or 1782. I been searching the interweb since shortly after I joined. So long!

@bjames that is normal. A person can click on the X in the upper right hand corner and the will stop for several days. (I think it's 30 days but I am not positive on that number). But it is much better to login and read the forum while logged in. Lets you receive little or no ads, depending on how you have your preferences set.

Last edited:
Back