• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Greenfield, Indiana today,

Gas - $1.99
Diesel - $3.14..... still the real bummer is the Off Road pump is $2.24.... only difference is the taxes.... yea right....

Funny how different parts of the state vary. Gas is 1.95 diesel 2.99 here in Buffalo. Charlie is a little north and diesel 3.79 yet

Man I'm getting ripped off out here in the pacific northwest. Most name brand station are $2.59, discounters are $2.29 for gas.

Looks like Missouri has the cheapest gas. 1.78 in Troy Mo. and even cheaper in other parts of Mo.

My wife paid $1.69 at Costco on Monday in Albuquerque.

I paid $2.62 in Arlington VA last night.

Nuther drop to $1.89 in sunny, windy, and balmy DeWitt, IA. Wonder how long till we hit bottom and start heading North again...........
dunno.gif

Also $1.69 at Costco today. They have about 10 pump positions here. I wonder if one tanker truck a day is enough to keep them pumping !

Price dropped to $2.149 here in the Chippewa Valley, still the highest price in the state.

Has not been this low since April of 2009.

Yeah Luther,
Same thing here in Iowa. Went from $1.85 up to $1.99 overnite. When it goes down, it goes down 3 cents at a time. Up, 14 cents at once. Rip off. And they're pushing to increase our gas tax another 10 cents a gallon, too.
facepalm.gif

87 has held on 2.19 for 2 weeks now. Hope it stays there. 36 miles south of me it is at 2.06

Back up to $2.44 in DeWitt. We've gone up 60 cents in the past month. And they raised our gas tax 10 cents a gallon March 1st to help fix the roads. Wonder if it means they'll add more rock and dust to my gravel road.
angry.gif

Back