• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David I would take Savannas price, here in Rockford it is 3.69.

Yep we give our govs the 5 star prison treatment here

come up to my neck of the woods $4.059 at the corner shell. mowing the grass cost about $15.00 a week.

I'll up Jeff's price by 10 cents.
happy.gif

Just paid $3.62 near Reagan National Airport in Virginia. Only $3.09 back in New Mexico near Albuquerque.

Paid $2.81 at a Costco in Albuquerque on Thursday. Was in England for the last two weeks and paid $8.08 a gallon.

James K--traveling abroad makes you thankful for our prices in the USA. However, we are a much more transient people here and have a much larger area to traverse. So, we also tend to use a lot more fuel than those other places. Case in point, how many of the smaller European countries would fit in the states of Montana and Texas? But I digress--I hope you had a great time in England. I've had a couple of layovers there but haven't ever had the opportunity to actually visit. Maybe someday...

Fuel prices here are at 3.35 per gallon.

Heard the other day that the price of a barrel of oil is down to $86. dollars a barrel. Wonder if it will head north after election day?

Steve: $3.06 in Clinton, North Carolina three weeks ago, I imagine it has fallen a bit since then. Some of the "major" (read monopoly) oil companies are charging $3.26 one hundred miles away. (As Mike Patterson posted elsewhere in the Sandbox recently, "I hate politics").
smile.gif

I paid $2.82/ gallon for regular in St. Peter, MN yesterday. The price was $2.87 but I had a $0.05/ gallon coupon.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back