• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$3.44 a gallon or .91 cents a liter in Rockford, IL

For some reason I got it for $3.29 in South Elgin the other day. (along with a welding job and a 149)

$3.04/gal Jackson, MO.
Someone said it has been over 900 days since gas was less than $3.00/gal here. Not gonna hold my breath waiting for it to happen again but I can hope......

Hot damn! Bought gas in Fredericktown, MO on my way home from Cub-Arama for $2.99/gal!

Tom -

The Meijer on Randall was at 3.23 on Sunday and 3.19 on Monday. Back up to 3.31 now
sad.gif

$3.04 in College Station Texas, Jeremiah - I would love to get any gas without ethanol in it - better mileage.

$3.36 here in the thriving metropolis of Augusta is a steal compared to the $3.69 the other week.

Best diesel price is @ $3.89

Brian B.

I was just in Augusta this fornoon and the price of gas was $3.44..

However it happened to be Augusta, Wisconsin and not Augusta, Michigan..

Not gonna believe this.... Troy Missouri 2.97 for 87 oct. Gas is going down while the government plays.

Luther, thanks for the connect with pure-gas. Gas here is also $2.97/gal. - Exxon/Mobil.

3.72 in Zephyrhills FL. Glad to see gas prices going up just in time for my 1300 mile (at 12 Mpg) spring return to the frozen North.... Rethinking the bigger trailer I bought last fall - all it got me was the "opportunity" to haul somebody else's bike home along with my bike and about a thousand pounds of tools, tech stuff and - a few tee shirts, helmets and boots. (I may have to leave my JBL EON 315's and stands here)..

Sticker shock on the way home from AJ's yesterday

Savannah, IL....$3.599 Cross the river into Sabula, IA.....$3.309!! Got even better at Wyoming, IA...$3.279!!

Must be the cost of keeping all those ex- governors and other politicos in the slammer over there!!!

Latest posts

Back