• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gas Prices

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luther, with those prices I could afford to run my cubs again.

When I left work yesterday I noticed it had jumped another 10 cents to $4.29.
angry.gif
bash.gif
rant.gif

One hour after my post of 3.29 I went to fill up the truck (36 gal. tank). Gas was 3.49. That is non ethanol 87.

Still hanging at $3.679 here. Why does it look to me like the prices are spiking where fracking is an issue? Anybody want to start a fracking thread in the SANDBOX? Maybe the GARAGE would be better since it sounds like a political issue to me.
1a_scratchhead.gif
beerchug.gif
happy.gif

$ 3.99 in Winnabago 4 miles east in Rockford it is $3.87 then 1 mile more and it's back upto 3.95 ???

Price dropped to $3.339 at my favorite filling station in Jason, North Carolina; 6 miles away in Snow Hill it's still $3.49 --where it's been for weeks!

Paid 399 at Champagne, Ill. Saturday. Still 327 here in Tennessee.36 miles south in Crossville it is 317.

Yeah, last weekend sucked in Michigan. I couldn't wait to get on the Indiana Toll Road where the service plazas were a comparatively CHEAP 3.79!

$3.79 this morning in West Central WI and Eastern MN.

Bryan - WE'RE being told the high prices in Michigan are due to a refinery situation in <u>Chicago</u>.......
bash.gif

Cost about $25.00 to fill the Harley yesterday (gotta use premium in the darn thing)...

Hadn't heard about the Chicago thing here in Michigan....but we have heard it was the tornado's in Oklahoma.
feint.gif

Back