• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Gardens 2022

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So guys, I pulled my garlic 3 weeks ago, and currently drying, and potatoes will be ready soon, so how do you store them for the winter? I got 24 cloves of garlic, my 1st year growing it. I should also have alot of potatoes to put away. How do you guys keep them?

Brian, I'm old school so potato bin in a cool place is a good start...but a friend showed me what she does...She shreds like hash browns and freezes in a sealed bag and they keep perfect...internet is full of ideas about garlic...

Keep potatoes in a cool, dry, dark place. You can pack them in single layers between newspapers also.

The remote site gets visited by both!
Already lost a couple watermellons but they have left the garden by the house alone.
There is a street light about 15' away from it.

Dug a few spuds this morning.
These are part of one of 4 rows, so there will be 3 times as many when they are all dug.
Some hills yielded 3 and 4 of the monsters some over 1.25 pounds each.

Kennebeck, Yukon Gold, Pontiac & Russett

Attachments

• Gardens 2022.jpg
    Gardens 2022.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220829_125509_resized.jpg
    20220829_125509_resized.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220829_125531_resized.jpg
    20220829_125531_resized.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 0
Back