• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Garden Tractor Daze, Portage WI July 6, 7 & 8, 2023

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkuik

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
just in case you have not seen, mark your calendars, 2023 Garden Tractor Daze in Portage, WI will be July 6-8 at the fair grounds again. 2023 will feature the "Green" tractor specifically the '63 110's, but all others are welcome.
I have been going for several years, great show and worth the trip. 2022 they had over 800 tractors there.

Coming up soon now!!
I wonder if a good pair of sun glasses will filter out some of that darn green???!!!

1686056679964.png

that is too funny, feature tractors are the horses and green and they have a Cub Cadet in the add where it states waht is going on.

Great show coming up this coming Thur/Fri/Sat, dont want to jinx it yet, but as of now, looking for a good weekend.
I hope we see you there. 2021 there was sun all 3 days, word has it there was 1000 garden tractors.
1688214346810.png

Getting locked and loaded tonight, gunning for bear, I mean deer. The weather forcast is looking great. come on cubbies, lets over welm the green w/yellow and red. we will be there w/6 for sure Friday and Saturday.
1688646040150.png

Word is there was over 1000 tractors this year (walk behind tractors were not in that count).

Latest posts

Back