• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Garden Tractor Daze, Portage WI July 14-16, 2022

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this on a different forum in case anyone else was looking.

Attachments

• TRACTORDAZE.jpg
    TRACTORDAZE.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
14.5 hours (950 mi.) if I were to go, not counting stops!
Figured cost of gas to drive round trip. Average 21 mpg. with 93 octane @ $6.00/gal. would be right at $550.00! (Thanks uncle Joe)
Could make it in 4 hours if I flew. :errrr:
By the way, when are they going to make electric jets? They use more fuel than the vehicles do. Oh, I forgot. If they made electric jets, the weight of the batteries wouldn't allow them to get off the ground! :roflol:

Last edited:
just 7 days away. we will be there on Friday and Sat w/7 cub cadets, excess parts and my Gilson trailbike. we got a lot of work to do before then. please make sure if you are there, you stop in and say "HI". we will be w/a Blue GMC 1/2 ton crew cab w/a white single axle enclosed trailer. (and yes, we are going down w/3 trucks and 3 trailers.) Hope and Pray for another good year for weather. SEE YOU THEN.

How big is the area the show is located on? 40 acres? Bigger or smaller? I want to bring my elderly father but won’t if it’s really spread out.

HMMM, I would say less than 40 acres. on most years, they claim there is 1000 garden tractors. now how that number is counted, i have no idea. it is at the Columbia county fair grounds in Portage. if you google map that you can see the foot print, of which they use a third to maybe 1 half. maybe someone else can chime in for the size of the area better than me.

Here are but a few of the parts I will be taking to Portage
The WF lift arms are re-habbed w/new hanger pins
The PTO set is new w/jam nuts both LH & RH thread.

Attachments

• DSCN9404.JPG
    DSCN9404.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9405.JPG
    DSCN9405.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9406.JPG
    DSCN9406.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9407.JPG
    DSCN9407.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9408.JPG
    DSCN9408.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9411.JPG
    DSCN9411.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
Loaded and ready to hit the road in a few days.
Taking the 126, the 104 and the 14+DanCo loader unit for it's 1st big show.
But the newness has worn off some as it has seen quite a bit of use over the last 3 years since I finished it.

Also along for the ride is the "O" sporting a restored DanCo BB36 thrower, creeper, fenders, new hood, spring assist and a custom weight box.
It is an early build, #18xxx and has been taken care of but does need some work in a few areas.
Hoping it will be going home with a new owner after the show.

Plus lots of parts new and used.

Attachments

• DSCN9415.JPG
    DSCN9415.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9416.JPG
    DSCN9416.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9417.JPG
    DSCN9417.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9418.JPG
    DSCN9418.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
That was some PO's mod.
AI believe at one time it had the proper headlight setup as there are 2 holes in each side of the grill where they should have been located

well, i know Thursday had to be a nice day for those who went, Friday when we got there was wet, finally cleared up about 3, but Sat was good after 9 and about 11 the sun finally came out. other than the weather which Brett could not control, l thought he and his staff did another great show. waiting to hear how many tractors yet. we had fun, sold some parts, found some parts, not at work, great weekend.

well, i know Thursday had to be a nice day for those who went, Friday when we got there was wet, finally cleared up about 3, but Sat was good after 9 and about 11 the sun finally came out. other than the weather which Brett could not control, l thought he and his staff did another great show. waiting to hear how many tractors yet. we had fun, sold some parts, found some parts, not at work, great weekend.

I missed the show Friday . Will there be another this summer here in wisconsin ?

I missed the show Friday . Will there be another this summer here in wisconsin ?
Garden tractor daze is only once a year, but there are many more tractor shows/ Thresheree show this year yet.

the boy said he saw posted that there was roughly 850 tractors at the show. little down this year, but i suspect that was because of the rain on friday.

Back