• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Garden Tractor Daze, Portage WI July 14-16, 2022

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkuik

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
Well, 2 months away, looking forward to the 3 day event in Portage. If you have not heard about it, it is on Face Book. My son and I will be there on Friday and Saturday displaying several of our tractors and some extra parts to sell. If you are on the forum and come, please stop in and say HI. More on what we have later. MARK YOUR CALENDAR. See you there.

Well, 2 months away, looking forward to the 3 day event in Portage. If you have not heard about it, it is on Face Book. My son and I will be there on Friday and Saturday displaying several of our tractors and some extra parts to sell. If you are on the forum and come, please stop in and say HI. More on what we have later. MARK YOUR CALENDAR. See you there.
4 hrs away..that's in my range!

Look for my trailer!
We will be there and set up, early I hope as they have limited camp spaces w/electricity.

Attachments

• DSCN9321.JPG
    DSCN9321.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 0
Look for my trailer!
We will be there and set up, early I hope as they have limited camp spaces w/electricity.
david, i am not sure how that works for electricity. last year we roughed it and slept in the trucks, others had generators running where they where set up. others set up and camped on the other end and i am not sure/remember if there was electric there. might want to go on FB and contact Bret for the full scoop.

Randy
I've been there several times and vended.
Seems like they are doing more remodel every year and keep moving around the vending locations and doing away with some of the electric camp spots, bummer for sure.
How many baseball diamonds does one really need anyway!!

And if you make the trip be sure and set aside some evening time for the WWI museum downtown.
Bret and his wife run it and usually offer to open it in the evenings for anyone interested.
2 floors just chock full of WWI items, each with a story and Bret and the his Mrs know them all!

The WWII museum isn’t downtown anymore, Bret sold it all to a guy up by Marshfield. Bret gave the first tour at the new location.

I have been through it twice while in Portage, well worth the time.

Can I talk to someone about this event? First time I will be attending.
I have 3 cubs & need a bunch of parts.
Please Text to Chuck 847-561-7545.

Chuck, you might try posting in the classifieds under parts wanted, and mention meeting at Portage, GT Daze. You may even find someone local to you.

well, less than a month away. i have to get through this weekend (daughter is getting married on Sat) and then have a lot of work to have all the tractors ready for show. make sure if you are there, you stop in and say "HI". we will be w/a Blue GMC 1/2 ton crew cab w/a white single axle enclosed trailer. plan for now is 5 - 7 tractors, some excess parts and of course, my Gilson Trail Bike. (and yes, we are going down w/3 trucks and 3 trailers.) Hope and Pray for another good year for weather. SEE YOU THEN.

Back