Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

garden tractor daze, Portage WI 2021

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

rkuik

IHCC Lifetime Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
as of now, Garden Tractor Daze, Portage WI is scheduled for July 8-10 at the Columbia County fair grounds. Cub Cadet and Sears are the featured tractors. Check out on face book. My son and I are planning on being there.

rkuik

IHCC Lifetime Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
just a little over 6 weeks away! my son and i will be there w/4 IH CC, 2 others and a gilson mini bike. please stop by so we know who you are. will have a white enclosed single axle trailer and a blue GMC P/U. we will be there on friday and saturday. see you then. cant wait. (yes, we will come down w/2 trucks and trailers).

rkuik

IHCC Lifetime Supporter
displayname
Randy Kuik
Well, it starts tomorrow at noon. We will not be there until Friday morning. Looking forward to the show. The weather is looking better than it was in the beginning of this week. It will be a great time with featuring Cub Cadet and Sears, and of course the Colt/Case/Ingersoll show. See you there, make sure to stop in and say hi. Randy.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Very doubtful now that I will make it as a lot has happened since March.
Carolyn was placed on a "short list" for knee replacement surgery and the procedure was last Friday.
Her therapy started on Tuesday and another session today and another Friday.
They don't mess around and get the patient up and around ASAP!
So, depending on whether our DIL can make it up to stay Friday night, I may be able to make it that evening with the camper (no equipment) for the swap on Sat.

We will just have to see what transpires.

vthomley

displayname
Vincent Thomley
We were there yesterday, very nice show! Lotsa Cubs, lotsa other garden tractors. Interesting, we will probably be back next year

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
I just got back.
Made it up there late yesterday afternoon.
Was a heck of an auction there today, took nearly 2.5 hrs to move every thing.
I scored a decent grill for my 169 along with several NOS neutral start switch springs.
Wish I coiuld have taken equipment this year.

Next up will be the IA chapter #5 summer show at Albert City, IA Aug 13-15

Latest posts