Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Gannon Excavator

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
I like that too. How available are they? I have never seen one here in St. Louis for sale, but I had never seen a super diesel here, and that came up this summer, I had never seen a loader on a Cub Cadet locally, and there is a Johnson loader for sale on a 1650 here now, so maybe a Gannon will turn up around here soon too.

I dig the ground-engaging attachments.

jkoenig

displayname
You're right Steve. I got an IH 35 years of service pin at Goodwill. 35 years of the man's labors, and nobody was connected enough to him to want to keep it.

Unless it was one Paul gave to a customer...

I just searched Gannon on local CL and got one hit: A backgannon game lol! Oh well.

Last edited:

jkoenig

displayname
Love the "dirty photo" action shots! And the seeder too. Thanks Dale. I saw some of your posts from past threads when I searched these.

Brad Kamm

Ok, now your just showing off….. and I’m jealous!!!! I like the idea of having 1 tractor for every implement in the shed👍😎.

dgeary

displayname
Dennis Geary
Well it’s like Muscle cars. When people pass. The kids don’t care about those items. And just sell off
For the most part I agree with that statement. But my younger daughter wants my 1971 Cutlass in the worst way so she's learned to drive a stick. The older one wants the Grand National. Neither is interested in the 1965 F100.