• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Funny Ads

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230325_094924.jpg

You know that ad is funny but it brings up a thought I've had about a trend over the last 40 years. When I was in school my sister and I had sheep as a 4 h project. We sold pure bred breeding stock every year to a lot of small farmers and acreage owners. We let our herd loose every nite around the farm buildings we never mowed the sheep kept it pretty short. Lot of folks we sold to did similar.

Fast forward to the last few years especially and a number of acreages have sold. The first thing the new owners do is take out all the fences and mow everything. Like up to 10 acres worth in some cases. Then go to work and complain about how many hours they spend a week mowing I'm sure. I just don't get it. Those old people made use of every bit of land they could and spent as little as they could doing it. And put food in their freezer to boot.

Good ole days....Guess were making more work for ourselfes huh. At my old job almost everything the previous generations fought for we gave up for a nickel....sadly cant fix stupid

I had one of those Mustangs when I was a kid. It did wheelies pretty well, and if you reached around and boosted the throttle shaft, it ran 4,000+ pretty reliably..

They sold them out of the Sunday paper as I recall.

For the Mustang riding mower — I’ll bet after 30 minutes on that metal seat your butt would have matching holes in it, particularly in 90 degree heat :)
I spent hours on one of those seats on a Super C they really weren't bad, just like power steering if you don't know different then it is no big deal

Back