• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Funny Ads

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those trip bucket loaders were quite handy for farmers in the day. They are honestly pretty cool, and that is a neat old machine. However, that particular loader raises up a little bit higher than I would ever be comfortable with!

On a side note, those dual extending hydraulic cylinders are similar to what would have been on my Farmall H's loader before it was modified.

19160589-46C6-46D0-8743-ADAE39A15215.jpeg

D49A363F-06DF-4C37-9887-73985C0D1150.jpeg
BE3FC999-4BE6-4F3C-BD0A-73170750E634.jpeg

Did you notice in the background on the first pic there are several Wheel Horse machines?
I agree a lot of work went into this machine with the paint scheme, diamond plate, etc. Guess the guy just couldn't stand it after he was done, and I don't blame him. If I had a herd of WH machines I wouldn't keep it around either.

Did you notice in the background on the first pic there are several Wheel Horse machines?
I agree a lot of work went into this machine with the paint scheme, diamond plate, etc. Guess the guy just couldn't stand it after he was done, and I don't blame him. If I had a herd of WH machines I wouldn't keep it around either.
Diamond plate on the back a nice touch.

I think that high lift one has been modified. Normally the cylinders were vertical with a cable from the tractor frame to a pulley on the top of the ram and down to the arm of the loader. Loaded a lot of manure with one on a Farmall Regular and later an F20.

I think that high lift one has been modified. Normally the cylinders were vertical with a cable from the tractor frame to a pulley on the top of the ram and down to the arm of the loader. Loaded a lot of manure with one on a Farmall Regular and later an F20.

that's what my H currently has. There were other setups with different style loaders though. Mine is a combination New Idea Horn Loader and the hydraulic cylinder setup from something else.

7af718e4-5a4b-47cd-8b98-6cafbc96c465.jpg

Had it not been modified it actually would have looked like this:
1674405036822.png

now anyway, to get back on topic.......

1674405427789.png

interesting, though it does seem they did a pretty decent job putting this together.

Back