• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Funny Ads

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys ,thought I would throw this n for a few laughs...All bicycle parts except engine..: A slant Reo for mowers...Just beyond a fast idle it goes about 7 mph which is too fast for skinny wheels on a gravel rd..This engine was almost unused..It ran like crap..took it apart and found the gears 1 tooth off..made it right so now it runs and hums..but it was a fun project !! This was quite a study in gear ratios..note large pulley on wheel...

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I did very similar on a square hood bolens I refurbed for sale ...The guy that bought it said he went by and his wife insisted he come back and buy it just because of the face...go figure...I did it for a laugh

Back