• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Front wheel bearing for cc 1000

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dghealy

displayname
Dorothy Healy
front wheel bearing for cc 1000. I need one. is it the same as the 732 bearing? where can I get one?

Dorothy, there are two versions of the wheel bearings. One set is for the Model 1000 with serial number 63501 and below (p/n: IH-384881-R3, these are 3/4"), and one set of serial number 63502 and above (p/n: 741-3002, these are 1"). This information can be found at the Cub Cadet Parts Lookup, see link above. You will need two bearings per wheel. Both versions or alternates are available at CC Specialties (see link above) and may be available elsewhere.

322352.jpg

322353.jpg

Back