• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Front PTO Turnbuckle for 169

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings Cub mates. New member looking to source parts for my 169, the aluminum front PTO actuator rod turnbuckle threads are stripped on the handle side. Previous owner drilled and pinned the threaded rod to make make it work. Looked on line but no success. I included a photo of the errant part for your amusement. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Attachments

• 15E59668-402E-4875-ACA5-54D556C174B9.jpeg
    15E59668-402E-4875-ACA5-54D556C174B9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
It's just a simple turnbuckle available at any good hardware store. TSC, maybe. :)

Greetings Cub mates. New member looking to source parts for my 169, the aluminum front PTO actuator rod turnbuckle threads are stripped on the handle side. Previous owner drilled and pinned the threaded rod to make make it work. Looked on line but no success. I included a photo of the errant part for your amusement. Thank you in advance for your reply.
1664129859205.png

Digger,

Thanks for the lead. I ordered the part. No hardware stores local to me. I’m in a rural area of South Carolina, everything is 30 miles/minutes away. Moreover, I just had knee surgery Friday, not ambulatory as yet. NP, part is in the mail!

Cheers!

Al

Supplier advised part is no stock, no replacements for turnbuckle Any idea what the thread count and size are?
You didn't talk to much of a supplier, LOL I guess you missed my post above!

ORRRR, go to the hardware store or even most walmarts and get a screen door adjusting rod kit and use the turnbuckle out of it.

Support our sponsors. ( C C Specialties )

No link that I could find in that post. Only a picture of your website listing but without the link.

As MFrade was trying to say, if you lead a horse to water you have to give him an initial link to get him to drink :beer:
My sig line is the link! Same in every post I make!

My sig line is the link! Same in every post I make!
I don't find any links in your post. Those blocks around your name "digger" don't take you anyplace except some take you to additional info on the Forum, but nothing showing CC Specialties. Maybe you're paying for something that you're not getting.

Back