• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Front PTO Turnbuckle for 169

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydro, I went back to Digger's original post and the link he posted does take me to his site. All his links take me there.

Hydro, I went back to Digger's original post and the link he posted does take me to his site. All his links take me there.
Thanks Dennis - I went to my pc and looked at the posts and there is a link under Charlie's sig line. For some reason his sig line doesn't show up when I look at the posts using my phone. Guess that's why it's a smart phone and I'm the dummy.

My sig line is the link! Same in every post I make!

View attachment 151291

Hey Digger (Charlie) - I said I was using my phone to look at your posts and have now discovered your sig line doesn't show up when I look at the posts on my phone. I only see your sig line that does have the link, when I use my pc to view your posts, and yes the link does take me to CC Specialties.

I also used this message as a "reply" to both your posts above. For some reason the replies don't have your sig line with the link.

Back