• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Front end loader

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Vizzi

Does anyone know of a front en loader that will fit a 7200 cub cadet?
20220128_181757(2).jpg

Thank you for the kind words. I have a bunch of brochures and manuals and other documents in my collection that I have saved over the years, Also I have had access to even more brochures, manuals and other documents that many forum members have lent me that I have scanned in along with all the various photos that I have taken and saved over the 24 years or so that I have been on this forum. I joined up back around November of 1998. After a forum mishap back in 2006 where I and a bunch of other members got purged, I had to rejoin. Anyway, the pages I posted above are from a 20 page brochure for the 7000 series tractors.

Back