• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

From the "I want this toy" dept.....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanner

displayname
Scott Tanner... Can't even see the Cub in this mess..
http://www.wimp.com/poweredtrack/
drool.gif

That is awesome!! But then what would we use or CUB CADETS for, well they didn't show a mower deck or plow so we're good ! LOL

Isn't that the slickest thing we've seen in a long time ! What happens if you blow a fuse far from home ? They are looking for manufacturers...??? Who built that one ?

They're looking for dealers, and they're in Canada. Don T, here's your calling!!!

Ever wonder if Cub Cadet and Yanmar still make those Cub Cadet Yanmar tractors? Click here and Here. I wouldn't mind having one of those little fellas.

Yes, Yanmar offers some really good tractors, wish their sales would "take off" to Kubota type levels. Their engines are likely the best on the market.
I hope the next generation subcompacts have dual pedal hydro operation, I personally dislike the heel and toe fwd./rev pedal; I like the side by side arrangement much better that most companies switched to.

I do like the power-shift feature on the sc2400. That would be a blast at a plow day.
Did you happen to notice that a new line of sub compacts will be introduced this spring? Paint will be the familier red and white once again.
tomato.gif

I didn't see the red and white combination. I've always liked the Yanmar tractor line. Just could never afford one though. I agree with the sc2400 being a tractor of choice for a Plow Day.

I didn't see the red and white combination. I've always liked the Yanmar tractor line. Just could never afford one though. I agree with the sc2400 being a tractor of choice for a Plow Day.

I'm thinking I want that T80. Take that to PD with a 4 bottom, Whoopee! It reminds me of picking up produce in California and seeing the big crawlers dragging huge harrows and discs across the fields.

Here's one for this discussion.
This little guy will be on an auction this Sat here in town.
1971 Coast to Coast mower, B&S engine
from the estate of the original owner w/original paperwork!!
I'll bet it would fire right up and run with a little tinkering.
DSCN7461.JPG
DSCN7462.JPG

Latest posts

Back