• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Free Wheel my 127?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubstudent

Hello members. I am a newbie with a 127 hydrostatic that I'm working thru issues to get operating. My fwd/rev lever seems seized ,been sitting 2 years at least. Going to track that down I hope,but my question is do these tractors have the ability to roll free when not running? Similar to other brands that have rod that puts the mower in neutral. Thanks for any help to a future Cub caretaker.

Hello members. I am a newbie with a 127 hydrostatic that I'm working thru issues to get operating. My fwd/rev lever seems seized ,been sitting 2 years at least. Going to track that down I hope,but my question is do these tractors have the ability to roll free when not running? Similar to other brands that have rod that puts the mower in neutral. Thanks for any help to a future Cub caretaker.
Sorry for posting the question before searching forum. Found a great thread on this exact issue and got alot of good info. So for now I have alot to work with. Thanks

Back