• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Free or OBO to a good home, downsizing Bob Cat snow blower Vintage

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llapple

displayname
Larry C. Lapple
7 HP Bob Cat Snow Blower Model 828-2 T8-2-28 1978 Garage kept. Chains and original manual Ran the last time it snowed in Greensboro, NC (3 years ago?) [email protected]
Pick up in Greensboro
IMG_1902.jpg
IMG_1903.jpg
IMG_1905.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1907.jpg

Interesting configuration. I guess everything is driven by a long chain under the cover?
I can't believe no one grabbed this from you.

In '70's Hwy. Dept. had 8 HP Bobcat for blowing bridge deck walkways. Only thing that stopped it was block of wood hidden in the snow...Coming to midwest?
Come to think of it, Buddy has a new second home in Carolinas, I'll check with him.

Last edited:
In '70's Hwy. Dept. had 8 HP Bobcat for blowing bridge deck walkways. Only thing that stopped it was block of wood hidden in the snow...Coming to midwest?
Come to think of it, Buddy has a new second home in Carolinas, I'll check with him.
We moved to NC in 2001. Had a big snow in 2002. I used the Bobcat to plow out the street. Great fun. Kids were "running" through the snow plume.

I can take it off your hands....
Middle of next week work for you (wed, Dec 14th)?
I have to come to Greensboro that day to pick up some plated parts.
PM me here... through the forum.

Went and picked up this snowblower from Larry this evening. He cranked it up (2nd pull),and drove it easily up onto my utility trailer.
I must say... Larry was being far too kind to be giving this away. So, I donated to his 1250 fuel-fund.
His 1980 Cub 1250 is in excellent original condition. I could tell Larry really takes care of his equipment.
Thanks Larry... I will try to keep the Bobcat in as great condition as you have!

Back