• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Free Jacobsen lt750

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekincaid

displayname
Ethan Kincaid
So I just picked up a Jacobsen 750 at my local dump. Appears to be all there the deck is rusted badly I think that's why it got dumped off.anything is should know about this tractor before I decide to part it or fix it

I think Jacobson made the Ford lineup of garden tractors. I wouldn't part it if it is complete except for the deck. They are pretty neat little tractors.

Marlin-due to the fact that I'm a dope and can seem to figure out how to post pictures,I could email them to you if you'd like

Ethan K. Kraig M. would be better at resizing than I am.

Kraig M. Would it be okay for Ethan to send you some pictures of his Jacobson tractor?

Ethan, Marlin, send 'em on over. I'll resize and post them.

Marlin,Kraig-I'll take some pictures tonight...weather permitting we have Jose wanting to stop by for a visit

Marlin-Kraig,sorry fellas I'll have to get back to you on the pictures of that little jake as soon as the weather clears

Marlin,Kraig-here come the photos of the little jake the weather broke a bit

Here's Ethan's photos:

317124.jpg

317125.jpg

317126.jpg

317127.jpg

317128.jpg

317129.jpg

Not a bad little tractor. Just needs some TLC and it would make a handy little thing to have for odd jobs.

Marlin-I think I may put some work into it and see if I can sell/trade it for a cub

Spent some side time on the freebie jake last night,I pulled the crap deck off of it,there’s not much left to it I have to grab a battery to see if I can get it to turn over I’ll see if I can fit that into my weekend

Back