• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Found some pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstewart

IHCC Supporter
displayname
jon stewart
I've got a lot of pictures, but finding them when I want them, can be a problem.

100_0404.jpg
100_0403.jpg

aprilIII 001.jpg
My first CC,.............. motor would run, but smoked like a Mack Truck. Somebody didn't have the ability to overhaul it properly. When I saw the cylinder, wasn't sure it could be saved..............but as I closed in on .020 over, the scratches in the cylinder finally disappeared. Same tractor as the previous picture, when I first brought it home

Those are my favorite two series of cubs! Owning a 1650 and 1862 myself, I completely understand the joys and frustrations those two machines bring you!

My 1650 and the 1864 came from the same owner, at two different times. He was ate up with CC's apparently, He had another one, newer, don't know the number..................seemed like a 3xxx something or other. I didn't try to buy it at the auction. The 1864 sounded "better" even though it was slightly less HP.

Back