• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

found another Original, but this one is a 3 digit, hi 600's, Jan 61

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, 9910 would be May of 61.' Just make sure there is no 1 in front of the 9. It would still be a 61,' just made in Nov.

Jay,
54675 would make it a March of 63' manufacture. ;)
I went back and checked it, I don't see any 1 . I had it looking good long time ago, Doing a refurbishing on it. but she is showing her age again. But I'd bet you a hundred dollars to a donut, She'll fire right up... I got to get a photo or two on here.

UPDATE, well, it is all apart, working hard to have back together by Garden Tractor Daze in July. got some of it painted yesterday, Used CIH Iron Guard w/hardener Federal Yellow. 2 coats of gray primer, 3 coats of yellow.

Attachments

• painted 6.11.2022.jpg
    painted 6.11.2022.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
well, paint on the rims & seat on Sat. started putting some together tonight.

Attachments

• frt rims & seat painted.jpg
    frt rims & seat painted.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • rr rims painted.jpg
    rr rims painted.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG5481.jpg
    IMAG5481.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG5482 (1).jpg
    IMAG5482 (1).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
just 8 days left, not sure if i will get the hood and grill done, and now the right front tire leaks w/a tube in it. Iron Guard paint w/hardener, how long to curer before the decals can go on?

Attachments

• 7.6.2022.jpg
    7.6.2022.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.6.2022a.jpg
    7.6.2022a.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
it is on the trailer and we are leaving this morning for Portage. looks like today we will get wet, but Sat looks pretty good. if you get there, please stop by, check it out and say HI

sorry, my bad. the trailer was loaded and at Nic's when i posted that and did not think of taking pick w/the 6 on trailer. however we made new friends at GTD and saw 680. 680 is on left, my 683 is on the right. yes, i have an oil bath air cleaner, just did not have enough time to get cleaned up, painted and installed before the weekend.

Attachments

• my 683 with 680.jpg
    my 683 with 680.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
Back