• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Found a Super Cyclops

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bret,
I'm looking to mount a 374 Haban on a 2086 with a 6" PTO.
That is the issue.
Looks like I am screwed with the 6" PTO on the 2086 and trying to find out which pulley combo the 325 uses when mounted on the same Cub w/6" PTO
The 325 is the deck listed as fitting the 2086 as well as the 2082 the OP has is why was asking.
Need some guidance here.

Bret,
I'm looking to mount a 374 Haban on a 2086 with a 6" PTO.
That is the issue.
Looks like I am screwed with the 6" PTO on the 2086 and trying to find out which pulley combo the 325 uses when mounted on the same Cub w/6" PTO
The 325 is the deck listed as fitting the 2086 as well as the 2082 the OP has is why was asking.
Need some guidance here.
I know it's confusing lol. According to PartsTree the 2082 ( 4.6 inch PTO) does NOT show the 325 Haban (6-inch center pulley) as an optional deck. Your 2086 has the 6" PTO and DOES show the 325 Haban as an optional deck.

The 756-3057 center pulley is a 6 inch. I guess somehow you need to get a 6 inch center pulley on your 374 Haban. There is one for sale here: CUB CADET,CENTER PULLEY,756-3057, for $125.

I would also ask the guy from ccspecialties.com for final advice on this. He apparently knows the answers from looking at his Electric PTO page.

Hope this helps.

From my research so far, I have pretty much come to the same conclusion.
Charlie is a hard man to contact.

Still, I would like to actually contact someone who actually has and uses a 325 on a super to make dead certain I am going down the correct path rather than take a chance, order some high $$ parts only to discover that they won't work for this application and be stuck with them.

The fellow I got the tractor from told me after the fact that he never had the 374 mounted on the 2086 and had used part of the under carriage to cobble something up for use on a Craftsman! So even that is not complete.
Guess he was in the same boat when he bought it as I am now.
I really need this rig operational for use at the cemetery ASAP.
Thanks for the reply!

From my research so far, I have pretty much come to the same conclusion.
Charlie is a hard man to contact.

Still, I would like to actually contact someone who actually has and uses a 325 on a super to make dead certain I am going down the correct path rather than take a chance, order some high $$ parts only to discover that they won't work for this application and be stuck with them.

The fellow I got the tractor from told me after the fact that he never had the 374 mounted on the 2086 and had used part of the under carriage to cobble something up for use on a Craftsman! So even that is not complete.
Guess he was in the same boat when he bought it as I am now.
I really need this rig operational for use at the cemetery ASAP.
Thanks for the reply!
Yeah I think the only time I got his attention is when I complained about an online order and pointed out a problem with his website. You might also post to OnlyCubCadets (if you have not already), it seems there are alot of experts on there. Good luck.

There are several 325's on FB right now and I have reached out to the sellers asking for more info on their pulleys, PTO's and what Cub tractors they were mounted on but all I hear back is ziltch.
Frustrating to say the least.

I know it's confusing lol. According to PartsTree the 2082 ( 4.6 inch PTO) does NOT show the 325 Haban (6-inch center pulley) as an optional deck. Your 2086 has the 6" PTO and DOES show the 325 Haban as an optional deck.

The 756-3057 center pulley is a 6 inch. I guess somehow you need to get a 6 inch center pulley on your 374 Haban. There is one for sale here: CUB CADET,CENTER PULLEY,756-3057, for $125.

I would also ask the guy from ccspecialties.com for final advice on this. He apparently knows the answers from looking at his Electric PTO page.

Hope this helps.
Just checked and both of the 374 decks that I have as well as the one that my son has all 3 have the 6" center pulley.
A woman in IL that has a 325 deck currently listed on FB finally got back to me and claims the center pully on that deck is 1/2" diam. I asked her if that was outside to outside and she answered yes.
But, I fear the grease fitting in the center threw her measurement off.

1/2" dia pulley is pretty small.
Fixed it Lew!, Thanks!
So......What is the diameter of the pulley for a 325?
Did all the 325 decks use the 6" PTO's?
<y thinking would be yes because that is the only 60 Haban deck listed for the 2086.
Shure would like to get this straightened out!!.

I think before you get the pulley you should mount the 374 to the tractor and see what other problems you may come across. You may need parts for the mule drive hangers.

I bought a couple of 60 '' Haban decks a few years ago to put on my 1882. i will get some measurements off what i have in a bit . What are the measurements you need ?

Last edited:
Thanks!
Probably the same as the 4 we have here, one of which belongs to Les that we pulled off his 1872 super to compare.
All 4 have the same 6" diameter center pulley.
Let me know.

So which pulley is on which deck?
Is one of the decks you have a 325 and the other a 374?
The difference being the 325 has swivel wheels on all 4 corners and the 374 has fixed wheels on the rear.
That, and the difference in the center pulleys.
Pictures would help here

Or are you talking 6" on the top pulley and 5 1/2 on the bottom pulley?

Thanks Dave

Last edited:
Back