• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Forum Sponsors

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Well, I figured it was time to ask this question to everyone.

When I log in I expect to see all the sponsors listed in those colorful boxes at the top of the page, but recently there has been some type of change. Half the time I look for a link to CC Specialties but it's not there. Most of the time there is one to "Shop at Amazon" and one to "Advertise with Us". Those are fine I guess but I've never used them. Seems to me there should be some system that shows and lists "all the sponsors all the time".

What do you all think?

Harry - You probably already know that the F5 key on your keyboard will refresh your computer screen and rotate the sponsors that are shown. (Assuming you're using a computer and not a phone. I don't use my phone for this, so I have no idea how things appear on a phone.) That said, I agree, it would be nice to see all the sponsors listed all the time.

The main thing you guys have to remember is, the forum is a money generator these days.

Yes it is a money generator. Maybe a $1 or $2 a day. If that much. That is used to pay for tech support, servers, add-on software, etc. And all the members can disable regular ads if they wish.
https://www.ihcubcadet.com/account/preferences
Just go down to disable ads and check that, then remember to save.

Yes it is a money generator. Maybe a $1 or $2 a day. If that much. That is used to pay for tech support, servers, add-on software, etc. And all the members can disable regular ads if they wish.
https://www.ihcubcadet.com/account/preferences
Just go down to disable ads and check that, then remember to save.
I don't mind the ads so much as the fact that they don't really lead to anything related to the site. Just a search for IH Cub Cadets. 👍

I am so sorry to just learn that the Sponsor forums were not being shown to you. I have fixed that and apologize on this overlook.

I hope this is better now. Thank you for brining this up, so I could get it fixed.

I thought that I WAS a sponsor... well, at least a *patron* - OK, a contributor.

In any case, I'm happy to operate on a guy-centric site that does not inundate me with how to import a wife, re-hone my testosterone or try to click-bait me into seeing the; "unbelievable" "censored" "never before shown" or "too racy for the history books" photos.

I am so sorry to just learn that the Sponsor forums were not being shown to you. I have fixed that and apologize on this overlook.

I hope this is better now. Thank you for brining this up, so I could get it fixed.
I apparently still don't have permission to see the Sponsor Directory.

Please check now. Everyone give it a look and if you cannot see it, let me know.
I've been trying using my phone and yes, now it works.

Lew and Charlie - no, I didn't take a dump yet. Think I'll need some instructions 😉

Please check now. Everyone give it a look and if you cannot see it, let me know.
Cubbie it appears that I am indeed able to view the sponsor directory. I’m viewing it via an iPhone. I had not known of it previously, but i do see the sponsors’ ads “above the fold” atop the web page.
Kudos and thanks for a good experience here!

Ok, I checked a few times now. How come Amazon and eBay show up in the colorful boxes at the top of the page but they are not on the list of Sponsors in the Sponsor Directory?

Ok, I checked a few times now. How come Amazon and eBay show up in the colorful boxes at the top of the page but they are not on the list of Sponsors in the Sponsor Directory?
They are placeholders to show people where the banners will go if they become a Sponsor. If we have enough sponsors those will not be seen.

They are placeholders to show people where the banners will go if they become a Sponsor. If we have enough sponsors those will not be seen.
I really don't get it. Right now when I look at the top of the page (using my pc) it only shows 2 of the actual Sponsors in the colorful boxes, Xtreme Motorworks and Cadet Connection, and it also shows 2 placeholder banners as you cal them for Amazon and IHCubCadet. Why doesn't Kirk Engines and/or CC Specialties and/or RF Houtz Used Cadet Parts show up in these place holders? They are actual Sponsors and they are paying to support the Forum. Seems to me these "placeholder" boxes should be showing the actual Sponsors.

I really don't get it. Right now when I look at the top of the page (using my pc) it only shows 2 of the actual Sponsors in the colorful boxes, Xtreme Motorworks and Cadet Connection, and it also shows 2 placeholder banners as you cal them for Amazon and IHCubCadet. Why doesn't Kirk Engines and/or CC Specialties and/or RF Houtz Used Cadet Parts show up in these place holders? They are actual Sponsors and they are paying to support the Forum. Seems to me these "placeholder" boxes should be showing the actual Sponsors.
Because the top of the page space is limited to 4 spots unlike the old forum. Once more paying sponsors sign on, they will rotate between those 4 spots. In order to see anything other than the 4 at the top of the page, you would have to refresh the page, then the next 4 show up.

Back